Saturday, September 11, 2010

...To maintain her sanity

I took a few days off of shopping this week - I just needed some time away from coupons, driving from store to store and grouchy cashiers.  But off I went today for a quick stop, since I couldn't pass up this deal...
Walgreen's

2 Dulcolax balance $8.49 used 2 $8 off coupons and 2 $2 Walgreens coupons = $3.02 moneymaker (these will be donated, but I couldn't pass them up - I got paid to buy them!)
2 Quaker Oats oatmeal 2/$5 used 2 $1 coupons = $3 (earned $2 rewards, so really only $1)
Carmex lip balm $3.29 (earned $2 rewards, bought this as a filler to use up some of the overage from the Dulcolax)
2 Trident $1 each used $1 Walgreens coupon = $1

Total = 4.27 but earned $4 rewards to use on my next order
$.27 for all of the above... not too shabby!

Headed off to the Peach Festival for the rest of the day, but there are lots of good deals to be had with the new sales starting tomorrow... stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment