Friday, September 3, 2010

...a shopping break, but who can stay away from these deals?

Another quick stop at Tops this morning (I'm a sucker for the double dollar coupons)
Bought 2 Yogos fruit snacks $2/5 used $1/2 coupon and doubler coupon = $3 (plus they have the codes inside for a free movie pass when you collect 5)
Juicy juice boxes $2 used $1 coupon when you buy 2 fruit snacks and a doubler coupon = free
Lance sandwich crackers $2 used $1 coupon and a doubler coupon = free
Swiffer febreeze furniture spray $3.49 used $1 coupon and a doubler coupon =$1.49 (this is one thing I would pay full price for because the lavender vanilla kind makes my whole house smell so good!)
Total cost = $4.49 (plus half of a free movie :)
Rite Aid
I was so excited yesterday because I received a rebate in the mail from Rite Aid I have been waiting forever for... it was from a previous deal I did - get $30 in gift cards when you spend $50 on Skin Care products.  I ended up getting the skin care stuff pretty much for free, so the gift cards were a bonus!  I am excited to use them so I don't have to use anything out of pocket and I am curious to see how much stuff I can get for free with them.  Today this was what I bought:
Listerine mouthwash $3.99 used $1 coupon and $1 Rite Aid coupon and qualifies for $15 gift card back when you spend $25 on oral care = $1.99
Colgate Toothpaste $1.50 used $.75 coupon also qualifies for the oral care rebate
2 Nivea Men body wash $3.00 used 2 $1 coupons =$2 each
2 Pepsi max used 1 B1G1 free coupon and 1 Rite Aid B1G1 free coupon = free
Boudreaux's Butt Paste $3.99 used $1 coupon and Rite Aid $3 coupon = free
Nivea lip smoothie $2.99 used $1 coupon will submit for $1 rebate = .99
Makeup - 2 eyeshadows, eyeliner, lipgloss, eye makeup remover, nail polish $1.99 each B1G1 free used $5/$10 coupon = $.97 for all 6 items!
Used $4/20 Rite Aid coupon  Total came to $5.79
Earned $4 in rewards off of my next purchase, so total really came to $1.79 for all of the above!  And that doesn't even include the rebates :)  I used to hate shopping at Rite Aid before I learned how to use coupons, now I wonder how they even stay open with deals like these!

No comments:

Post a Comment